When developers and contractors need reliable power on projects to run equipment and tools over an extended period, K‑Line’s Temporary Power Division is the dominate force when it comes to providing a safe and reliable service.
This division supplies temporary power services ranging from 100 to 2000 amps at 120v up to 44kV. Companies choose K‑Line’s Temporary Power Division because the “one call does it all” solution- designs, permits, applications, construction and approval through to removal- simplifies the customer’s life. In one phone call, the Temporary Power Division sets the wheels in motion to bring power to construction sites. Through its established connections with local power authorities, well-stocked inventory of electrical components and highly trained powerline technicians and electricians, Temporary Power consistently produces fast turn-around times for complete power connections. Customers save on capital expenditures and maintenance fees because Temporary Power provides rental equipment.
As specialists in placing turnkey power systems in difficult locations, Temporary Power works rapidly in high-density urban locations as well as in more remote terrain throughout Ontario.
- Toronto Hydro Electrical System – Copeland TS
- Toronto 2015 PanAM/Parpan Athletes Village
- Ellisdon – Burlington Joseph Brant Hospital
- Tridel – Aqualina Bayside Development
- PCL Constructors – Peel Memorial Hospital
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation – Alexander Park
- Bird Construction – University of Toronto CEIE
- FRAM Group – Centennial College Scarborough Campus
Temporary Power will install self-contained tamperproof systems for as long as required. Upgrades or downgrades, according to power requirements, are carried out to ensure customers have the safest most reliable power system on site.
Bringing More Power to Work
- Assist in determining if projects require overhead or underground service
- Guide and assist in completion of application for service
- Make request for temporary service to local authorities
- Install appropriate metered service equipment
- Coordinate with Electrical Safety Authority and local utility inspections
- Energize service after inspection
- Design and build full power solutions.
- Private primary services: including rural pole installation, new installation and upgrades
- 24/7 emergency response