Project and Construction Management of High Voltage EPC Work
K‑Line has 50 years of construction experience in the High Voltage Sector.
Our project management methodology, coupled with our experienced and dedicated Project Managers, Construction Managers and Field Staff make us your ideal choice to manage Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contracts or a portion thereof. Our experience designing and building quality substations and distribution networks for the Utility Sector and Private Clients is second to none. Our goal is to manage projects in a manner that optimizes outcomes for our clients while harnessing our performance to develop and maintain long term client relationships.
- Managing Engineering, Equipment Manufactures and Construction Forces as they pertain to Distribution and Transmission Substations, as well as Overhead and Underground Distribution and Transmission Circuits.
- Performing Construction and Field Administration.
- Integration of Subcontracted and Vendor forces in the project effort.
- Effective in performing detailed engineering constructability reviews.
Among more traditional roles of Project and Construction Management, we also integrate the following niche services when contracted:
- Capital cost estimates in the Owner planning stages
- Scheduling of Owner Supplied Resources and Equipment
- Permitting and Regulatory Support
- Third Party Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC)
Whether you are a utility or a private developer, K‑Line is the ideal choice for your Project Management and EPC needs.