K-Line Group of Companies
We are currently seeking a Proposal Specialist to join our team based out of Calgary, Alberta. Consideration for Stouffville, Ontario or Emerald Park, Saskatchewan.
The Proposal Specialist will produce professional proposals that reflect K-Line’s reputation to provide exceptional value. Assisting in the management, production, coordination, and development of proposals and quote letters, that support the organization’s growth and strategic efforts. The Proposal Specialist will play an integral part of the creation and delivery of our high caliber proposals that continue to enhance our brand and assist K-Line in winning work.
- Manage sales processes from pre-bid through to the final bid review, executive sign off and final
bid submission to client.
- Develop and produce proposal responses (RFI, RFP, RFO &Pre-Qualifications)
- Create and maintain proposal responsibility matrix to lead bid team on deliverables
- Manage opportunities/leads through an internal customer relationship management database
- Search for new opportunities through bid portals and/or websites
- Prepare monthly sales reports to track progress for new and existing customers as well as
reports pipelines, wins/loses and bid performance for divisional managers and executive team
- Assist Sales & Estimating team with the development, refinement and implementation of
various sales strategies and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with company subject matter experts for technical assistance and input on key bids
- Communicate regularly with new and existing customers to maintain sound relationships and
confidence in the K-Line brand
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a Bids & Proposal and/or similar role
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience developing & building proposals in Construction/Engineering industry is required
- High voltage industry experience is an asset
- Professional business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation, graphic design and creative skills
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional, Photoshop, etc.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing needs
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgement when dealing with issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred: Calgary, Alberta
Alternatively: Stouffville, Ontario or Emerald Park, Saskatchewan.
Consideration of the right candidate may support working nationally remote.
K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. At K-Line, we respect, encourage, and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.