K-Line Maintenance & Construction
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team based out of Calgary, AB.
In the role, the Project Manager will manage and deliver multiple projects. Projects vary depending on size, complexity and scope, and may require a tailored project management solution. This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with operational excellence.
- Use your skills in full-cycle project management to directly plan, execute and control, operational aspects of ongoing projects, management/performance of administrative requirements (Purchase Orders, Material Tracking, RFI’s, Transmittals/Submittals, Change Requests/Orders, Job Set-up, drawing file updates, Project Reports, etc.) and proactive planning and close out of the same
- Responsible Safety/Construction planning (in conjunction with any site/construction management)
- Responsible for entering relevant project data in electronic systems
- Ensure timely delivery of project data to customer and stakeholders
- Ensure full compliance with all health, safety and environment procedures and legal requirements
- The oversight of Procurement Processes and Policies for various projects
- This role is anticipated to be a 50/50 split between field and office, but this may vary depending on specific project requirements
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in the construction and/or utility industry
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a project management or construction management capacity
- Valid Driver’s Licence is required
- Demonstrated ability to manage one of all of Engineering, Procurement and Construction works, including contract management is considered an asset
- A professional project management designation or demonstration of working towards same will be considered an asset
- Relevant Post-Secondary education in Construction, Project Management or Engineering Technologies is desired. Equivalent Field Experience/Trades knowledge will be considered.
- Relevant technical experience in High Voltage Electrical, Heavy Civil Construction or Electrical Maintenance and Testing is an asset
- Proficient with full Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Well organized with excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft Project proficiency is considered an asset
- Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes of this position
- Must be willing to travel
K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. At K-Line, we respect, encourage and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.