K-Line Maintenance & Construction
We currently have an opportunity for a Auto Body Repair Person based out of Stouffville Ontario.
- Dismantle, repair, prepare and paint equipment, as it pertains to our Fleet, including truck body and mounted equipment
- Operate welding equipment
- Perform minor repairs using welding, brazing, and soldering techniques
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Maintain service documentation records and complete reports of work performed
- Review work orders and establish priorities with supervisor
- Observe strict compliance to all policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Provide your own tools
Experience & Education
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as an Auto Body Repair Person or similar position
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of utility equipment is an asset
- Fabricating experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills as it relates to trucks and equipment
- Valid Driver’s License – Driver’s Abstract will be requested
- Excellent communication skills
The K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodation will be provided for
persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those candidates who are selected for
an interview will be contacted.