K-Line Maintenance & Construction
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Mechanic to join our team based out of Lethbridge, Alberta
The Apprentice Mechanic will assist in troubleshooting, repair, and overhaul of a wide variety of vehicles and equipment. This role works closely with the Fleet Services team to ensure vehicle maintenance is kept up to date, perform preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
- Service and maintain medium and heavy-duty trucks and mounted hydraulic equipment
- Maintain service documentation records and complete reports of work performed
- Review work orders and establish priorities with Garage Foreman
- Trouble shoot and maintain hydraulic and electric systems
- Perform all duties in compliance with all policies, procedures, and safety regulations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years’ apprenticeship experience working on heavy duty trucks or equipment
- High School Diploma required
- Mechanical certification or equivalent experience is preferred
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license required, Q is an asset
- Experience with hydraulics, electrical, engine and transmission
- Knowledge of utility equipment is an asset
- Welding experience an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude with working knowledge of heavy equipment, trucks and trailers
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills as it relates to trucks and equipment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodation will be provided for
persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those candidates who are selected for
an interview will be contacted.