K-Line Maintenance & Construction
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Mechanic to join our team based out of Calgary Alberta.
- Service and maintain medium and heavy-duty trucks and mounted hydraulic equipment
• Maintain service documentation records and complete reports of work performed
• Review work orders and establish priorities with Garage Foreman
• Trouble shoot and maintain hydraulic and electric systems
• Perform all duties in compliance with all policies, procedures, and safety regulations
• Required to provide own tools
Experience & Education
- Minimum of two (2) years’ apprenticeship experience working on heavy duty trucks or equipment
• High School Diploma required
• Mechanical certification or equivalent experience is preferred
• Experience with hydraulics, electrical, engine and transmission
• Knowledge of utility equipment is an asset
• Welding experience an asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license required, Q is an asset
• Strong mechanical aptitude with working knowledge of heavy equipment, trucks and trailers
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent problem-solving skills as it relates to trucks and equipment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodation will be provided for
persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those candidates who are selected for
an interview will be contacted.