K-Line Group of Companies
We are currently looking for an administrative assistant to join our operations team based out of Stouffville, Ontario
The Administrative Assistant is a vital member of the Ontario Operations team. Reporting to the Vice President – Operations Ontario, the successful incumbent will perform and coordinate a variety of administrative tasks in support of the team of Operations leaders. This role will also support employees and other departments with any inquiries or administrative needs as required.
- Coordinate various department meetings and conference calls; confirming attendance, preparing agenda and presentation materials and distributing minutes to relevant parties
- Monitor the central email database and the administration of shared outlook calendars for vacation and equipment booking (tension, stringing equipment, off-road, operators, etc.) in support of the Logistics Coordinator
- Assist in the Operations tools inventory process from data entry and comparisons of tools adjustments and provide summaries of discrepancies/reports to Forepersons, General Forepersons and management
- Prepare documentation for the on-/off-/cross-boarding processes of Operations employees including IT requests, PPE requests, etc.
- Assist with reporting using various platforms; run reports on outstanding actions, Worksite Inspection data, Opportunity for Improvements, equipment utilization, etc.
- Provide general administrative support including data entry, ordering office supplies, filing, photocopying, recording meeting minutes, etc.
- Distributing and maintaining Foreperson field binders, ensuring foreperson mailboxes are kept stocked with appropriate documentation.
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary groups to meet departmental and organizational objectives, as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an administrative or similar role
- Completion of a secondary school diploma or equivalent is required. Post-secondary education in Business Administration or a related program is preferred.
- Previous experience in a construction environment is an asset
- Familiarity with tools and equipment is an asset
- Previous experience with e-Compliance is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of standard office equipment including telephone systems, photocopiers, and fax machines.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and handle tight deadlines
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changing environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- This position will be in office/remote based on business needs