Contest Rules & Regulations for K-Line Group of Companies
1. Contest Offer
- 1 Grand Prize of a K-Line branded white Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler will be awarded starting February 21, 2022, until March 6, 2022.
- Entries can be made by following the K-Line Group of Companies LinkedIn page, liking the contest post, and correctly answering the contest question.
- Name will be drawn on Tuesday March 8, 2022.
- This contest is open to all Canadian residence the age of 18 or over excluding Quebec.
- The contest excludes K-Line employees and members of immediate families of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees.
- The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter
- Contest is open to all customers who follow the K-Line Group of Companies LinkedIn page, like the contest post, and answer the contest question between February 21 and March 6, 2022.
- Visit the K-Line Group of Companies LinkedIn page and locate the contest post to enter.
4. No Purchase Necessary Entry
To enter without any purchase entrants may hand print their name, address, e-mail address, postal code, and phone number on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and sign it. Place the entry form in an envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: K-Line Family Day Contest, 6403 Burbank Rd SE. Calgary, Alberta T2H 2E1. Entries must be postmarked no later than February 28, 2022. Limit of one (1) entry per envelope with sufficient postage. All mail-in entries will have the same odds of winning as those received on-line. Faxed or e-mailed entries will be disqualified. K-Line Group of Companies shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. Prize Description
- One (1) grand prize of a K-Line branded white Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler will be awarded on Tuesday March 8, 2022.
- The approximate retail value of the prize is $399.99 CAN. Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Prize will be provided via delivery service.
- Draw will take place in Calgary, AB.
6. Prize Drawing
- Winner(s) with be randomly selected via a draw from all eligible entries within the Contest Period. The draw with take place in Calgary at K-Line on March 8, 2022.
- Winner will be contacted by LinkedIn Direct Message on Tuesday March 8, 2022. If the winner does not reply within three (3) days, another entrant will be randomly selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no record towards K-Line Group of Companies or its affiliates.
- In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by direct message, and he or she will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing K-Line Group of Companies from all liability relating to the Contest. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. The selected entrant will have three (3) days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to K-Line Group of Companies. If the selected entrant does not do so within this period of time, another entrant will randomly be selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards K-Line Group of Companies or anyone involved in the Contest.
7. Condition of Participation
Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these contest rules by entrant. K-Line Group of Companies do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from this contest or the prizes. The prize winner(s) agrees by accepting the prize to release K-Line Group of Companies from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the contest, including liability arising from the acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded and confirming compliance with contest rules. By entering the contest, entrants’ consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for publicity purposes and in all mediums utilized by K-Line Group of Companies without payment or compensation.
8. Chances of Winning
Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received on or before the contest end-date.
9. Ownership of the Contest
The contest is managed by K-Line Group of Companies. LinkedIn, is in no way connected to the management of this contest.