K‑Tek Electro‑Services Limited
K‑Tek Electro‑Services Limited specializes in the design, commissioning, maintenance and testing of power systems. K‑Tek is a member of the PEO and CEO and is the licensed, consulting engineering division of The K‑Line Group of Companies.
The Engineering & Design division within K‑Tek proves a full range of specialized services to support electrical utilities, as well as commercial and industrial operations with planning, analysis and design. Additional specialities include: the design of overhead and underground distribution and transmission systems, transformer station (TS) design, power system studies including load flow, short circuit, arc flash, grounding and generator connection impact assessment studies.
K‑Tek’s Field Services division performs complete commissioning services for substations up to 230kV, protection and control implementation, testing and retrofits, as well as, ongoing electrical maintenance programs. The K‑Tek team follows the OEM recommendations and NETA/ ANSI guidelines for testing, adhering to the relevant industry standards and all pertinent safety regulations. The Field Services Division also offers 24/7 emergency support of power systems.
- Power systems studies: Co-ordination, Short Circuit Analysis, Load Flow, Equipment Evaluation, Harmonic Analysis, Grounding System Design, Feasibility Studies, Power Factor and Voltage Transient studies by implementation of engineering software
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Design of Protection and Control schemes
- Transformer testing, repairs and oil analysis up to 230kV
- Switchgear and Circuit Breakers (air, oil, SF6, and vacuum)
- Infra-red Thermographic Survey
- Power Quality and Harmonic Measurements
- Protection Relays: Microprocessor, Solid State and Electromechanical
- Power cables: D.C. Hipot & VLF Testing
- Lattice Structure maintenance
- Soil Resistivity and Ground Grid Resistance measurements
- Factory Witness testing
- Pole Line Design: Design of single/three-phase distribution and sub transmission lines, including rebuilds, line expansions, relocates and voltage conversions
- Substation designs, third party attachment and make-ready designs
- Distribution design for underground plant
- Cost modeling and conceptual design for renewable energy
- Tender management, design/construct, capital forecasting, project estimating/ material lists
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Coordinate and install generators to keep critical systems running
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems
K‑Line Maintenance & Construction Limited
K‑Line International designs, engineers, constructs and commissions substations, transmission lines and related equipment in developing countries. K‑Line International’s skilled workforce and highly experienced, multi-lingual management work on high voltage projects all over the world, with increasing demand in the Caribbean, Africa, Asia, India as well as South and Central America.
K‑Line Insulators Ltd.
Transmission and distribution suspension/deadend, line post and station post insulators. Other products include riser support insulators, dead-end extension insulators, polymer-coated guy strains and specialty insulators for in-line switches, air-break switches, interphase spacers, railways and live line tools. K‑Line Insulators introduced the original Universal Polymeric Line Post design. It’s uniqueness and effectiveness was quickly recognized by the industry worldwide and became endearingly called the K‑Clamp™
More information can be found here or on our external website.